Information Sheet No. A-0048 (r)

Hi Okkar,
          The word so-called can't be used for the 7th anniversary of the NLD's
landslide achievement.  Didn't you and SLORC know who won in the 1990 May 27th
election held by the SLORC?  The word so-called can be used to say like (for
example) so-called SLORC because it gave its name by itself not by the people.

          Can you and SLORC clearly express the evidence what makes SLORC worriy
and leads the SLORC to think to take preventive action?  It is important that
only fools will say and behave that he worries and so he has to take action.
Without evidence or clue, it is nonsence.  Can you clarify it?

          You wrote that it is learnt.  But to confirm the information, can you
tell us from which source the information came?   If you can't say the source,
it will only be a rumour not an information.  The reliability of the information
source is needed to know clearly so that all readers can think about it.

          Does USDA (Undignified Soldiers and Dacoits' Association) formally
request for the forced gatherings?  We have never heard of.  Does the formal
request for USDA forcible gathering be reported on the SLORC's official news?
Never heard of either.  Well, think rationally and tell SLORC that logical
thinking is a lack for them.

KZY