Is TOTAL Selling Gas in the US? (r)

tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dear tb, you will find detailed info and answers to these often asked
questions on the Boycott TOTAL website
<http://www-uvi.eunet.fr/asia/euro-burma/total/

TOTAL SA has recently maneuvered a reduction in their north american
operations, but i would not go so far as to say they are pulling out of
north america. recently the CEO of TOTAL SA, Thierry Desmarest, in
answer to my question on this subject at the annual shareholders
meeting  last month, referred to the Diamond Shamrock deal.

You may also consult the TOTAL SA website, http://www.total.com which
may have press releases on this issue in english. they recently took off
their burma propaganda web pages to relaunch a more general corporate
information website.

i concurr with doug steele's response to your query. The TOTAL BOYCOTT
is a must in the US and elsewhere. Addresses and contact faxes emails
are also on the EBN website.

Look around and you most likely find what you are after.

dawn star
Euro-Burmanet (paris)