FROM ABSL

               Birthday felicitation by ABSL
                                             19 June 1997.

On  the 52nd anniversary of Daw Suu's birthday, we, members
of  All Burma  Students League,  wish  many happy birthdays
return  to her.  On this  auspicious day,  we reiterate our
whole-hearted  and strong support  to Daw Aung  San Suu Kyi
who  is  leading  the  people's  struggle  for overthrowing
military   dictatorship;   reestablishment  of  multi-party
democracy and genuine Peace in Burma.

Central Committee,

All Burma Students League

************************( End )****************************