Nursing Education

To the moderator of the "Myanmar" list:  From the original subscription
message that I got came the following:

Post to: Myanmar-List@xxxxxxxxxxxx

However, the article titled "Nursing Education" that I received has
already been posted in soc.culture.burma, and therefore is in violation of
the rules outlined above.

Please clarify the rules:  Are we going to continue to get delightful
essays that have been widely posted elsewhere such as the above?  Are the
rules flexible (i.e. similar to martial law, "No law at all")?  May I post
to this list an editorial from the Nation newspaper entitled "Shameful for
ASEAN to Embrace Burma"?  The Nation editorial has been posted elsewhere,
in the same way as "Nursing Education" has, but perhaps all the readers of
your moderated Myanmar list have not read it yet.

Looking forward to a reply at your earliest convenience.

Larry Dohrs
Seattle