No to equal access in Burma?

 Apparently we are not going to be permitted to contribute our thoughts in
New Light of Myanmar as Slorcland representatives are doing their things on
burmanet. Sure, we get on myanmarnet which covers outside Burma only. We want
the people of Burma to know what our thoughts are on Slorc activities. As the
same time, Colonel Tin Win and his crowd may not have the authority to allow
us to contribute to New Light of Myanmar. I can't see a  military-ruled
country having a newspaper and a radio station permit an opposition party
criticize the generals in that newspaper!