Invitation to Asean Summit

              ~ P A R T Y     I N V I T A T I O N ~

A warm welcome is extended to anyone who wishes to "celebrate" the entry of
the Slorc into Asean.  The "festivities" will focus around the following
schedule:

21-22 July Asean senior official meeting
23    July ceremony to welcome the three new members at 3.30 pm
24-25 July Asean Ministers Meeting
27    July Asean Regional Forum
28-29 July Post Ministerial Conference

Apparently Asean is notorious for changing schedules, so please plan to
arrive in Kuala Lumpur a few days ahead in anticipation of any eventualities.

If you can cover your own travel expenses, our friends in Malaysia will be
happy to provide basic accomodation and apparel specially designed for the
occasion.

Please RSVP to <altsean@xxxxxxxxxx> but do NOT use your full name or provide
travel details. Do name the group you are affiliated to.

This welcome is not extended to Burmese passport holders, as we cannot
guarantee your safety in the event of deportation.