No Subject (r)

In a message dated 97-07-04 06:44:24 EDT, yyybbb@xxxxxxxxxxx (yy bb) writes:

<< Okkar,

 I thought there will be freedom in posting in Myanmar News as in
 Burmanet.
 I found that you never change. I posted some news in Myanmar News.
 I got the news prepared and made by SLORC.

 I am disappointed that you dare to say there will be freedom.You come
 and post news in BurmaNet, but we can not. Can you tell us who is fair
 and who is not?

 I have to say all of you will never be mature.

Wlhere you sent your news? I never see your news bounced back to me.
Every news bounced back to me is distributed to the list. Not a single
one dropped out. Pls try again and be sure that you are posting to :

"myanmar-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx"

OK