A fact to consider The Use OR The W (r)

Subject: Re: A fact to consider The Use OR The Waste of the Revolution  Money

If donors are not complaining, nyein chan should keep his dark thoughts to
himself.  The border situation has deteriorated so much that pro-democracy
groups have no choice but to establish bases in Bangkok.  nyein chan seems
to be doing slorc's work for them, raising doubts and throwing around
accusations.  Not good.

At 11:51 AM 7/10/97, you wrote:
>Subject: Re: A fact to consider The Use OR The Waste of the Revolution
Money