AMERICAN SEEKING WIFE >From: "Bruc

Subject: Re: AMERICAN SEEKING WIFE  >From: "Bruce D. Behensky" <bbehen@xxxxxxxxx> >Newsgroups: soc.culture.burma >Subject: AMERICAN SEEKING WIFE >Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 14:31:30 -0700 >Organization: H.I.S.E. International, Inc. > >To whom it may concern, > >I am an intelligent, white male, 6' tall, 187 pounds, in great physical >shape and 47.  I live and believe in a plural (patriarchal) marriage and >am seeking an intelligent woman (or women) to share the merits of this >kind or relationship.  I know how to take care of women and I am a >successful businessman.  You will live with my community in a separate >house. >This woman (or women) must be between 18 and 30 years old, non-drinker, >non-smoker.  Race is not an issue. I am a man of total commitment and >would expect the same of this woman.  I believe in many children since >my family is my true wealth and would expect children from this woman.

ÿôÿýÿôÿýÿôÿýÿôÿýÿôÿý > know how to take care of women and I am a
 >successful businessman.  You will live with my community in a separate
 >house.

 >This woman (or women) must be between 18 and 30 years old, non-drinker,
 >non-smoker.  Race is not an issue. I am a man of total commitment and
 >would expect the same of this woman.  I believe in many children since
 >my family is my true wealth and would expect children from this woman.

 >Sexuality is important to me, but I demand that the relationship be
 >spiritual or else it has no meaning for me.

 >If you are interested, please respond by e-mail. bbehen@xxxxxxxxx

 >Love,
 >Bruce

Hey -- Cradle Robber,

Why would a woman with a right mind would marry a PIG like you! NO
wonder no white women would come near you let along marry you. You are
an uptight, control-freak Loser. If you can't get your own race to marry
you then something is obviously wrong with you.