Burmese Student Conference in Aust

Subject: Burmese Student  Conference in Australia

Forth Burmese students conference in Australia

			Organized by ABSDO

	We Burmese student, who involved  in 1988 nation wide poplar restored
democracy and human-rights in Burma, have been established ABSDO (All
Burma Student Democratic Organization) since 1995 in Australia.

	We,(ABSDO), organize the forth Burmese student conference in Sydney,
Australia,to discuss and review current uncertain political situation
inside Burma and Asia-Pacific region and to set up the soliderity of 88
Burmese student new generation international.

	We will discuss the following agenda in forth conference:
		1:To discuss future political activities
		2:To elect the new constitutional central executive committee
menbers(1997/98)

	We would to invite your opinion and participation to restore democracy
and human-rights in future Burma.

		ORGANIZING COMMITTEE FOR THE FORTH STUDENT CONFERENCE(AUSTRALIA)