No Subject Given

Okkar,

I want to know if SLORC is sending a congratulation to new Hun Sen's
government in Cambodia.

Previously, Hla Phone from Ne Win government send congratulation
messsge to Pol Pot's government as a first country in the world to
recognise.
Thereafter, they killed millions of their own people. That proved
their judgment was wrong. Ne Win and SLORC had no ablity to do with
international affairs.

I have a lot of true stories from Ne Win and SLORC. I will send to you
and
your Myanmar News and FreeBurma as and when it needs.

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com