for

I believed all of us (burmese) doing against SLORC are not pro-American
nor
pro-colonist. We do it for the sake of our own people who have been
bullied by SLORC for many years.

Here are our comments on SLORC reactions on IRI.
-----------------------------------
>From SLORC--> 	The IRI claims that it "provides assistance to Burmese
dedicated to the sole use of non-violence to oppose SLORC?s rule."
What is your definition of non-violence? Is the use of weapons to cause
death and destruction, an act of
violence and terror only when American lives are threatened? How many
more innocent Myanmar people do you wish to see
mutilated and dead before you will admit that terrorism was committed on
our soil
by your grantees as you call them  -  the so-called Burmese and ethnic
groups for democracy?    Or is it your position that Myanmar lives are
expendable, no matter how many so long as you can put.

To SLORC--> What is your defination of violence?. Is the act of killing
thousands of inocent young students considered as best way of restoring
Laws and Order in Burma?

>From SLORC--> 	Just a few instances to refresh your memory, although it
needs no refreshing.
FACT	A bomb was exploded by grantees ( who are trained
demolition experts) of your organization or affiliated organizations,
at our
sacred shrine, the Maha Pasana Cave, Yangon where the Buddha?s Tooth
Relic from the
Republic of China had been put on display for homage by the Myanmar
people
on 25-12-96. Four innocent people were killed, two of them just budding
youths, leaving behind grief-stricken families, parents, widows and
orphans.
It was an outrageous act, a sacrilege committed by these terrorists
( no other word can describe them) for they not only killed and
maimed but trespassed on our religious faith.  Every single Myanmar
citizen
condemned this sacrilege.

To SLORC--> Just a few instances to refresh your memory, although it
needs no refreshing.
FACT      How do you feel when your soldiers killed thousands of people
in 1988. I don't need to refresh your memory. If you really need to
refresh your
memory, let me know. I will send the photos that will make you remember.

>From SLORC-->  You cite Mahatma Ganchi and Martin Luther King.  Your
analogy is
false. These great men were victims of violence at the hands of the
same kind of people as your grantees.  Gandhi and King were not
murderers
and traitors like them.
FACT   A parcel bomb sent by post from Japan by members of one
of your affiliations to the residence of the State Law and Order
Restoration Council, Secretary 2 Lieutenant General Tin Oo, killed his
eldest
daughter, a beloved daughter, a good wife, mother of two young children,
university lecturer and a Ph.d candidate.  She was uselessly cut down in
the prime
of life.

To SLORC--> I felt sad for the daughter of Tin Oo. But there are a lot
of better,
brighter graduates in Burma. They do not have a chance to show you how
brighter they are because they are not children of SLORC, they are not
even
any ralatives of drivers of cabinets members. Before I opened up
everything
don't bring this case up here. You better make it sure you know a to z
about
what you want to do.

>From SLORC--> Can you in all good conscience call this an act of
non-violence?
FACT   Other acts of violence too numerous for detailed recounting.
·	Many blameless villagers have been killed and disabled because
a handful of ethnic malcontents vent their frustrations by deliberately
mining the cultivation plots of these poor people whose only livelihood
is
to till these fields.  How does this help the cause (if there is) of
these
insurgents?  What sins have these helpless villagers committed?
·	Mining of passenger trains.  Innocent passengers minding their
own business, not hurting anyone have been maimed and killed by your
ethnic insurgents throughout the years, and except for our own people,
there was no one to protest these acts of violence.

To SLORC--> I am tired of that. You kow it yourself.

>From SLORC--> These are not wild accusations.  If you are really sincere
and
caring as you so vociferously claim, you can verify these cases and many
others for yourselves.  Why rely on verbal reports. Rumours and
exaggerations.
Are these not acts of violence?  Do they not qualify as acts of
terror?  Or do you call such acts, terrorism only when they happen in
your
country and to members of the white community?
To plot and commit  violence and terror on such a scale requires
organization, planning and funds, all of which are supplied so
generously by organizations like yours, even though you know what the
outcome
will be - the loss of innocent lives.
To SLORC-->We strongly believe that terrorism and killing field done by
SLORC
will not be allowed.

>From SLORC--> You termed the condemnation of these terrorist acts by the
State Law and Order Restoration Council ?Orwellian? and go on to make
empty
charges of forced labour, torture and executions.  It is not worth
rebutting these groundless accusations, for it would be like giving a
reply to a
questionlike, Have you stopped beating your wife.?  But please do take
careful note that if the Myanmar Government were truly guilty of
wholesale
torture and executions of dissidents, they would not be still running
around
killing people, destroying property and decrying and belittling their
own country and their people.
To SLORC-->Myanmar Government is truly guilty of wholesale
torture and executions of dissidents. If you are not guilty, why don't
you cencor
the news from South Korea? South Korean people are bringing the
ex-president and other
(even their sons) to court for taking bribes and killing people.You
dare!

>From SLORC-->Cramer says  ? the IRI has, since the beginning, conducted
its work in the open.  We are proud that we have stood with those at the
forefront of peaceful efforts to bring change to Burma.?
Glad you admit it at last.  For if that is not meddling in our internal
affairs, I don?t know what is.
Yes! You assist  "..thousands  of  Burmese.", but what about
the more than 48 million in the country.
To SLORC--> Do you care about will and desire of mor than 48 million
people
in Burma? Why don't you hand over the power to elected goverment won
in election ( I mean "votes casted by more than 48 million people").

>From SLORC--> While on this subject, may I inform you that there are so
many
right thinking up and coming young men and women, who take every
opportunity of
the improved conditions in every sector of our country and of the new
market-orientated economy to improve themselves and get ahead.  They
learn new
languages and skills like computer operations, programming and
engineering.
They take on new jobs and work hard to build up their CVs  There are
hundreds
of thousands of such upwardly mobile youths, who work hard and refuse to
take
any handouts unlike your sycophants.  The negative policies of the US
Administration and your self-righteous, misguided attitudes towards us
hurt these
young people and their future the most.
That is an unforgivable sin.
To SLORC--> Yes, It is an unforgivable sin. Now young people have to
learn themself
upgrade their ability because SLORC didnot reopen the school and
university. They
wanted to make sure everything going fine before admission to ASEAN.
Because of your own interest, they can not study school education.
Middle class
will go to private to study computers and other skills as low class have
work as general labourer to support their families. This  is an
unforgivable sin.

>From SLORC-->Most Myanmar people, unlike your parasitic lot, value their
self-respect.  Self respect may not appease hunger but without it we are
less
than human.  We have a saying, very popular with our youths.  It says:
The
King Lion, though he starves, will not stoop to eat grass.?
Just a word to the wise in conclusion.  Myanmar is heading
towards a bright democratic future, one of our own choosing, in spite of
all you
can do to obstruct us.
To SLORC-->All Myanmar people value their self-respect except SLORC.
They donot care whoever and whatever they are. Do allow DASSK or NLD
to debate on stage, TV,radio or newspaper if you value your
self-respect.
But you don't. You are sincere and are doing right thing, please donot
do back-attack or under-waist attack in newspapers. You may value your
articles in newpapers, ask more than 48 millions people if they value.
I have to say that people do not go to listen to DASSK's week-end
speech,
they need to buy nextday's newspaper to read it. Then they laughed on
it.
Please do not do "LET-THEE-PHONE" act.

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com