Democracy in Burma?

It sounds great that Slorc is trying to bring in Democracy in Burma. I am
sorry, Okkar, I can't help but laugh. I know as well as you that the election
was not honored. Now you are telling us that Slorc is going to work for
democracy in Burma. How can that be? The generals do not honor the results of
the election and instead put the winners of the election in jail. That does
not sound like generals are in favor of democracy, does it to you? People who
can fight the generals are fighting them in any way they can. I certainly do
not blame them. Every body wants to be free and likes to fight for it if and
when possible. How would you like to have a UN-sponsored election in Burma
now just so we can find out if the people realy like the generals? Come on
Okkar, wake up. Be realistic? Power to the people!