airing dirty laundery in public

Nyein Chan, Myint Shwe and Chan: We all have some gripes in our struggles,
complain about them, nothing happens, but we move on. That is what sometimes
happens in democracy or rather that is what sometimes doesn't happen in
democracy. Accusations and/or suspicions often control our minds. If someone
does or say something we don't agree, we have suspicions, but we move on
hopefully that we can ignore and that we do not suffer consequences like
being beheaded in the jungle during the struggle for the same cause. That is
life that will go on. Let us quit airing our dirty laundry in public. WE
SHALL OVERCOME SOMEDAY.