nyeinchan

Re: A fact to consider the use and the waste of the Revolutionary money...

Dear Nyeinchan,
I totally agree with you that the funds are not for personal use.
Even if I have to reject your accusations utterly, I don't need to
response sentence by sentence because the facts are erroneous.

In general:
>From the end of the funding agencies they first think of to whom and for
what they will assist. Those endowment funds are internally and externally
audited annually. The line items for the use of fund are strictly
prescribed beforehand. If someone misused, no question for the next year.
One of the misinformation you provided has to be corrected. The coalition
government has only one office by the name of NCGUB in the city you
mentioned. Mobiles are not a luxury ones especially in the very city.
Nowadays all active organizations have or should have ciber-office
facilities too. Those who prefer to be categorized as refugees will be
different. There have been numerous NGOs who are providing humanitarian
assistance. The NCGUB helps assisting health and education programs for
those displaced people especially for ethnic brothers.
Another point is that it has been 9 years of struggle outside Rangoon. Not
only NGOs but also each other knows who is who. If someone or one
organization seems to be able to work effectively, financial assistance
will follow.
Anyhow I appreciate your views. Suggestions are welcome. But lets me
encourage you that before you say something please study deeply, ask the
responsible persons, and judge yourself. Don't make enemy laugh if you are
not paid.

Dear readers,

Just after 27-6-97 press briefing by the SLORC, I notice a few followers
of Khin Nyunt's allegations. One statement by a group, which is headed by
a combative named person but pronounced non-violence, blamed at NCGUB and
FTUB. Nyeinchan foully charged NCGUB. Okkar denounced IRI. I must conclude
that these are part of SLORC's strategy. I am not saying we all are
perfect. But we are sincere. We work in good faith. Ultimately I feel
ashamed of praising BSPP or SLORC. I don't love watching own-cock-fighting
as well. Best wishes!

Chan

Chan