nyeinchan (r)

Dear Nyeinchan,

Basically I do not enjoy making response to accusations. Maybe you are
raising questions wanting for a change. I agree with this idea. We need
it. But ....

If an outsider knows something, why not the persons in the circle. Even
though the closed guys are second persons, a stranger is the third person
who knows least. All organizations are changing. Leadership is changing.
Members are changing.

The Coalition government separates offices from residence. HRDU needs a
separate set of rooms for its heavy work. A different office for different
purpose is customary. A person or an organization will have facilities in
accordance with the chosen work. Everybody there, on a hostile soil, is
working day by day.

The objective of our discussion is just to correct the wrong-doings. Isn't
it? I don't think the facts or fabricated information are food for
"Myat-Khinn-Thit" from which I have read what you were asking. Sorry for
that.

If I were arrested, I will try to be out. I will use all means I can. I
don't think it is good idea not to resist especially if it is in Thailand
or in the hands of SLORC. I remember Daw Suu said that it was not only the
BSPP but also the people who were responsible for the former to rule for
26 years. You, the people and I are responsible not to let SLORC to rule
in such a way.

If something was stolen, what do you want to do? Was it good thought for U
Win Ko to ask the amount from his family inside Burma? His shop was
sealed. His Landrover was seized. I am extremely afraid to blame him who
has given his life for the struggle. Do you know who killed him?

OK, I have limited time on this job. I'm pleased you are not from SLORC.
But I will be more pleased to talk to SLORC.

Chan

Chan