Informarion Sheet A- 0066(I/L)

                               Informarion Sheet
                                *********************

	A- 0066(I/L)						                18-7 - 97

		There has been some rumours created by certain quarters saying that a
special V.I.P cell is being prepared in the Insein prison for a very special
person. The authority concerned gave an explanation that general renovation
works are taking place in many prison institutions for better sanitary and
living conditions of the prisoners. The relevant authorities also refuted the
allegations as baseless and denied that no such special V.I.P cell is being
prepared.