Informarion Sheet A- 0066(I/L) (r)

Dear Okkar,

Who is the authority concerned?
Whom did the authority concerned give this explanation? Where? and When?
Can any reporter ask the authority concerned to explain for rumours like this?
Does any reporter have a chance to do like this in Burma?

If you can ask, please ask the authority concerned that " they said that the
elected representatives of 1990 election are just for the drawing up the
constituation at the Nationl Conference. As far as I know, 99 of 485 elected
representatives were selected to participate in the process of drawing up
constituation."  So,
        How about the rest of them?
        What were those who have no chance to attend the National Conference
elected for?

Thank in advance for your answer,

Regards,

Mingla