Informarion Sheet A- 0066(I/L) (r)

Dear Bertil Litner,
       Thank for your message.  Yeah, SLORC is always trying to twist
the outcome of 1990 May election since its party lost in the election.
I remember that before the election, Gen. Saw Maung, the head of the
SLORC at that time, promised all including the world to hand over the
power to the elected body.   There is no doubt about SLORC's
incredibility.    There is nothing they will not do to retain power.
Thank.
        Though SLORC is systemically stepping up its efforts to remove
the 1990 May election's result, we, the opposition groups on the border
isn't a good help to deter its move.   We are getting stuck in our own
power struggle and internal conflicts and wrongdoings.   It is a shame.
I think we are good at issuing numerous statements apprently and at
making undecisive meetings.   I think we should practically be a help to
inside democracy movements.   I believe that you know the weakness of
the border and I would like to request you to point out the weakness so
that they can make a change.
        Thank for your continuous help in the struggle for the democracy
in Burma.