A Suggestion for NCGUB* (r)

YOUR EXCELLENCY ministers and advisors:

"Down with the military dictatorship."
"Down with the self-seeking revolutionary."

According to the reliable information, the so-called Ministers from the
(-----) are trying to trace who leak "the messy news of Bath-150,000 to
Thai police" to the outsiders. There were four people being directly
related to this case. A person is suspected (as spy or else), and being
questioned with intimidating and superstitious ways.

This is totally a wrong way against the democratic principles. Stop
doing it! Remember, a few years ago, by (mostly) basing the conflict of
the power struggle between the ABSDF's so-called leaders, in the
Northern Region, some innocent active good-intentioned students were
accused as the SLORC's spies and ......... . (There are many other cases
left, but we do not want to post those history, now.
An un-truth can not be changed as a Truth. Be careful!)

As an internationally recognized Exile Government of the Union
of Burma,
(1) Try to behave as a Government, NOT an NGO!
(2) Try to be a good example of the democracy-follower's attitude.
(3) Try not to make the bloody SLORC laugh.
(4) Try to accept the suggestions and comments --Freedom of Speech!
(5) Try not to kick out someone from your activities, who makes
strong comment about your acts. (Those make your activities very,
very weak. Remember, even a real government of a democratic state
can be faced a "NO CONFIDENCE VOTE" in a parliament.)
(6) Try not to accuse someone as a SLORC spy without clear and strong
evidences. Be a good MP or good MPs.
(7) Try to understand the real situation of our country and people.
(8) Try not to satisfy with outside activities alone.
(9) Try to look inside Burma --people, students, officers and
soldiers ... and ......... Revolutionary Reform!

Long lasting Peace, Liberty & Justice be in Burma, soon.

With respect (for good-intentioned revolutionary),

A Group of 8888 Pro-democracy People & Students.
P.S... Try not to accuse us the bloody SLORC spies!