to prof;Makiko Tanaka

Dear Prof; Kazushige KANEKO

Do you believe that Human- rights should exist in this human world? Why
do a few people with weapons(armed-might) oppress the rest of innocent
people of Burma who have already showed their will in May 1990 election?

There is no doubt that they(over 80% people of Burma) support NLD which
is led by Daw Aung San Suu Kyi .

People of Burma know about Aung San Suu Kyi more than you do. They
support her not only because of her father Gen.Aung San who fight both
British and Japanese colonialism, but also she sacrifice for her own
people in Burma and her spirit of struggle for their rights.

Of course we must maintain our beautiful culture from  impact of the
mordernising world but we should not be blind. We must not ignore about
changing(evolution) of the world society.

So, you should not protect for the military dictator of Burma which is
not like Japan. And please do not mention that you are representing the
whole Japanese people but we do not believe that you can not be the one
on behalf of Japanese.

Eyar Soe
Date; August 4,1997.