to prof;Makiko Tanaka (r)

Thanks Makiko-san. I did not take this 'ojiisan's opinion that seriously.
I noticed that there are  a few Japanese old-men who are always with the
military government in Burma. They never aware of the desire of Burmese
people. But as you know young generations are different. They are
definitely with the people of Burma. "YOROSHIKU"

KT