Unocal, US, oil, Afghanistan and t

Subject: Unocal, US, oil,  Afghanistan and the Caucasus..

The following story gives insight into Unocal, current world
developments by Unocal and their friends. You may wish to check out the
press releases of TOTAL, <http://www.total.com>, and see their projects
in the region.It is clear that TOTAL is using the Yadana pipeline to
increase their foothold in the region, already well-planted in
Indonesia, and now with extensive exploration throughout asia south
pacific.

Dawn Star
Worldwide TOTAL Boycott
http://www-uvi-eunet.fr/asia/euro-burma/total/