Response of KNLP on the Informarion (r)

Dear Ko Aung Moe Zaw, Ko Min Min Oo, and Ko Zaw Zaw Thun,

How are you all? I hope thing are better now, and that the 'thamroot Thai'
(Thai police) are not bothering you anymore.

I received the message send by DPNS in which the KNLP responded to SLORC
Information Sheet A-0063 (I/L). Unfortunately we could not decode the
message (even though we have Gijs the computer wizzard here in the office).
Could you perhaps please send us the response of the KNLP by fax?

I have found some books on economics for the DPNS library, which I will
either bring with me in December, or give to somebody who is coming your way.

Lots of greetings,

Tom and Gijs
BCN is an independent foundation. It aims to inform the Dutch society on
Burma. It initiates and co-ordinates activities that promote democratization
and sustainable development. The center aims to contribute to a constructive
dialogue between the various groups in Burma.

BCN
Paulus Potterstraat 20
1071 DA AMSTERDAM
THE NETHERLANDS