Re;ASEAN must review

Whether or not, SLORC could be accepted by next ASEM meeting despite the
failure of it's human-rights record and involvement in drug trafficking
which is strongly criticized by western countries (esp;US,EU).There is
no doubt that ASEAN will push EU on ASEM meeting this year, to
reconganise SLORC to attend for next time.Because of the current
intention and attack of ASEAN, they both ASEAN and EU may find the way
to accept SLORC by coming ASEM meeting which will be held in London this
year.

Both side will avoid to jeoperdise their relationship. So how long EU
can insist and how much EU care about its relation with ASEAN, is
questionable.

So we, democratic forcese should ask EU that not to allow SLORC and urge
ASEAN to review it's policy so-call 'non-interfarence'which is damaging
the people's will. And also we should ask ASEAN to abolish its
destructive opportunism.

Thawma'88

(note; many thanks to papa(NN Soe) for his comments and productive idea
which we dicuss on the net, and plese accept me as a part of joint
statement on Seb'18)