Support: Freedom of Expression! (r)

To shwe88@xxxxxxxxxxx and friends,
    I am glad to see that you have an open outlook on the topic of "Freedom
Of Expression". I personally think that the democracy movement will not be
much better than the SLORC IF (I emphasize IF) they themselves try to
suppress the opinions of others. Lets hope that this never happens.

    I myself was "singled out for attention", by some childish Burmese
students in Melbourne. The reason being that i said think that they ought to
be doing more, or focus on other means of attracting attention to the plight
and suffering of the people of Burma under the SLORC. Little did they
understand that these were my views and that it was my right to express
them! Some even had the cheek to "ask" me to withdraw my statements!

   I can understand that some democracy movement members are very passionate
about what they are doing (understandable with their families being
slaughtered by the SLORC), but please don't loose focus on WHAT YOU
REPRESENT. Freedom and democracy, means freedom of speech and expression AS
WELL.
    From Ramnik D
               Melbourne