INDIAN NEWS (r)

The following is translated excerpt of Myat-Khinn-Thit (Fresh meadow)
Burmese magazine, which is one of the propaganda publications of the
military regime of Burma.

" xxx Sein Win wanted to open an office in New Delhi. For that purpose, he
sent Dora Than Aye, who was friendly with Rajmohan Gandhi, a grandson of
Mahatma Gandhi, to have preliminary discussion. Dora Than Aye was told to
send someone to carry out the plan in detail.

Then, Sein win sent his foreign minister, Peter the prince of Linbin; and
Shwebo prince, Sun Aung to meet Rajmohan Gandhi in New Delhi. Rajmohan
Gandhi introduced the royal swindlers, Shwebo prince and Linbin, to the
wife of a Member of Parliament from Congress (I) party. That lady was no
other than Daw Tint Tint also called Usha Narayan, a member of Indians'
wives gang.

Her behavior had changed with time. She no longer wore Burmese traditional
dress but was clapped in Sari. If she spoke Hindi or Urdu from behind the
curtain, she would be mistaken for a pure Indian lady. The Indian officer,
Kumar, as he listened to her speech, said a series of "Acha" and "Ji." Two
Royal Highnesses, not knowing what was happening, were gaping
alternatively at Daw Tint Tint and Kumar.

"Listen Peter and Ansel, I have discussed the plan in detail with Dora
Than Aye. Raj also has raised the issue in the Upper Cabinet. This is my
arrangement for you to meet with Kumar. He is a high-ranking officer in
the department called 'Research and Administrative Wing'. Let's call it
'Indian CIA' for your better understanding. Two British Research officers
are there in his department. Go and have lunch with them. After that go
back to London with tonight's flight. Kumar's people will meet your
representative at Moreh. His real name is Doctor Tint Swe, in shortened
form- 'Doc. Tint,' and his code name 'Apna'. Do you have anything to say?"

Tint Tint's face was grim and her voice hardened, there was no trace of
smile on her face. Linbin prince was staring at her bosom that moved in
tune with her respiration. Tint Tint also realized it. Therefore, she
increased the respiratory rate.

She stood up, inclined her body to pick up the lime juice glass that stood
in front of Peter and handed it to him. Linbin lost his composure from
what he saw through the slit of Sari. Sight of full bosom and hip and
small waist made Peter difficult to compose himself. Swindler Sun Aung
started a conversation to divert the attention.

"Miss Usha, we want to go to Moreh to greet Doc. Tint," said he. Tint Tint
gave a meaningful look to Kumar. "No. No. Impossible," said Kumar rather
curtly.

"Don't be longwinded, man. We will go back tomorrow," Linbin intervened.
Tint Tint gave second look to Kumar and he rose to leave. "Let's go," he
said.

Next day, under RAW's arrangement, they lunched at a Tandoori chicken
restaurant, together with two British men and Mike, an official from Delhi
branch office of CIA's Virginia London Galaxy. At 2:45 Indian Standard
Time, they left for London on a Thai airbus.

When the passengers were allowed to relieve their safety belts at altitude
of 10,000 feet, Sun Aung took out an envelope from the trouser pocket and
gave it to Linbin.

"Peter, you are now at liberty to read this letter. Ms. Usha Narayanan
gave it for you."
"What's that ... is it check ... how much?" asked Linbin.
"I don't know, see it for yourself," said Sun Aung.

Like a professional card player, with great care, he pulled out the
content. He stared at a piece of blue paper as if it was a strange thing
and suddenly threw it onto Sun Aung's lap.

Sun Aung read it sentence by sentence. It was computer typed and said,
'I'll see you next Sunday. Give me a ring at following number'. The number
turned out to be the one started with 0171.

"What shall we do," asked Linbin, the price.
"Do as what it says. Ring the number, don't bother yourself about the
consequence."
"Ma Ma Tint's a bit old, you know," said Linbin.
"Don't you underestimate her, she still possesses a lot of good things.
Just consider her a Good Second Hand, you know," replied Sun Aung.

The day Usha Narayanan and Pter Linbin met in London and sailed on a love
boat, the weather was very pleasant and warm under lovely sunray. xxx"

Remarks:

The SLORC is extending numerous official complaints against pro-democracy
activists in India through its ambassador to the government of India.
Whenever an accusation was conveyed, all security units were busy to find
out the misdeed, not truth. Ultimately all allegations found baseless.

In the above article, the author also wrote unfounded news on how an MP
from NLD came to India. It said the MP and his family entered through
Moreh-Tamu border. Actually the MP came through Mizoram border. His family
followed after 4 years. Peter Linbin never visited India. There is no Sun
Aung in Dr. Sein Win's cabinet. Dora Than Aye was who personally accepted
the Nehru Award for International Understanding (1993) on Aung San Suu
Kyi's behalf. She has never been involved in that matter.

Burmese community in India sees Mrs Ushs Narayanan is respected person and
having a good reputation. They are proud of her.

A copy of original article has been sent to the authorities of India in
the last week of August. I wonder how the indifferent Indian authorities
will react to such a character assassination against the First Lady of
India? After all, it is not to blame at the author. All the authors of
this magazine are not real writers. In Burma there is no freedom of press
at all. Comprehensive censorship is there under the junta. Without their
approval any single word can be printed. I must say this Myat-Khinn-Thit
magazine is the voice of the SLORC.

Each and every time when SLORC made a charge, all Burmese here were
questioned. I wish, now, Indian public would realize how the regime of
Burma honors your top Indian dignitaries. I won't be surprise if your
government keep appeasing policy on the military rulers of Burma.

Tint Swe
Member of Parliament (Burma)
Tel/Fax: 555-7193

2