Did U Aung San make this law?-II

Dear Ko Hla Min,

Further to my message to you earlier today. It is not at all unusual in
an international context for a head of state or government to have a
foreign spouse. The Queen of my own country, Sweden, was born German,
lived for many years in Brazil, and later acquired Swedish citizenship;
King Hussein of Jordan is married to an American lady; president Syngman
Rhee of South Korea had an Austrian wife; Ne Win, while president of
Burma, was married for two years to June Rose Bellamy, a British citizen
who has lived in Australia and Italy; former Thai prime minister Thanin
Kraivixien has a Danish wife; the wife of the late Rajiv Gandhi, prime
minister of India, was born an Italian and later became an Indian
citizen; the present president of India, K. Naryanan, has a wife who was
born a Burmese citizen. The list could be made much longer. Please let's
concentrate on some real issues instead of presenting distored versions
of Burmese and international law.

Sincerely,
Bertil Lintner