THE NEW LIGHT OF MYANMAR (Tuesday, (r)

Hi Ko Okkar,
	Is really thinking to publish the remarkable achievements (?) of
Borderarea Developments?  Please urge the authoritaries concerned
(through your office!) to include countrywide forced labour, forced
relocations in entire country, refugee influx to  neighbouring countries,
prohibition of ethnic languages and their education, impact of your
physical development projects on the ecosystem, deforestation and
extinction of water resources, and people's living (improved / declined)
situation in all aspects.  I am so sure that SLORC is going to write how
great their projects are (on the paper only).  I strongly suggest that it
will not be a practical publishing unless you put all issues from all
aspects.
Nyein Chan