Daw Suu's Letter from Burma (r)

Dear friends,
Letter from Burma by Daw Suu, which appears first Monday of every month in
Mainichi Daily Newspaper, will not appear this month (November).
Here are a couple of messages from the editor.
Metta,
Carol & Aung Thu

Editor's Note

"Letter from Burma," which was scheduled to appear in today's paper, will
appear in the Nov. 10 issue (Nov. 11 in some areas.) We apologize for any
inconvenience. (Dated, Monday, November 3, 1997)
"Letter from Burma," will not appear in the Mainichi Daily News this month.
We apologize for any inconvenience to our readers. (Dated, Monday, November
10, 1997)