How many SLORC agents in Australia?

Read carefully please!!!!!!!!
To all those interested in so called NLD(LA)Australia

I have tried to do the right thing by seeking information on the setting
up of so called NLD(LA)Australia. All requests to the so called self
appointed chairman U Aye Kyaw and his supporter Thawma (Nyi Nyi Soe) to
find out whether so called NLD(LA) Australia is legitimate has failed.
They have not reply to my following inquires.