Burmese Student Politics (r)

Dear Ko Julien Moe,

You are dead right Ko Julien Moe.  We, the students, dedicated all of our
lives for the democracy movement.  However, we shouldn't forget the
importance of the people in all uprisings.  Unless the whole people (not
only students) involved, 8888 uprising would have never been evolved.
Moreover we should have not forgotten the fact that why we are fighting
for.  We are not fighting for our  own pride, our own interests, and our
own benefits but we are for the people and the country.  So, we should be
down to earth when relating with the people and we should not be a
special class when fighting for the people or whenever.
        I have heard a lot that we, Burmese students saying "don't treat
us like ethnic refugees".  Well, we are from the people and for the
people, so we shouldn't be above the refugees or the people.  Our main
goal is democracy for the people but not for our pride, for our
arrogance, and for our student class (that shouldn't exist).  We should
be down to earth and should always remember that we are serving for the
people but not trying to be a special class of people.
        I hope we all understand where we are going and what we are
doing.  I hope that we all need to view ourselves openly so that we can
change our weakness and mistakes.
"ANY SPECIAL CLASS PEOPLE SHOULDN'T EXIST AND WE, STUDENTS SHOULD BE LIKE
SERVANTS FOR THE PEOPLE."