Immediate attention to ALL

------=_NextPart_000_01BCF365.A20AE240

Dear Friends
I'd to know the awards of Daw Aung San Suu Kyi in 1997. It would be much
appreciate, if you kindly send to me as a matter of urgent. If possible,
please mention the name of awards, offer organization and country.

Solidarity
Thein Win
FBC(SA)
<burmamtk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
------=_NextPart_000_01BCF365.A20AE240

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Dear Friends<br>I'd to know the awards =
of Daw Aung San Suu Kyi <b>in 1997</b>. It would be much appreciate, if =