Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 16:33:50 -0500
Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai
To: "Ken and Visakha Kawasaki" <brelief@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: The Thai Army Third Division Killed Refugees from Burma

      Have you ever heard of the Karen guerillas from Burma and Khmer Rouge
 guerillas from Cambodia cross the border to rob and kill Thai people and
 tourists from time to time and then flee back without caught?  Also the
 uncountable shells fall on the innocent villagers when there are fighting
near
 the borders.

      WS.
http://www2.gol.com/users/brelief/Index.htm