Nats too, please!

My dear Derek,

   I hope you will add to those portraits of power depictions of
the Nats - not, of course, in this case, an abreviation of a
political party (at least not a registered one).

   While briefly in the UK over the turn of the year, I posted
to you a copy of Innes Herdan's biography of Liao Hongying. I
trust that it arrived safely, and that you will find it
interesting reading (although it is not great literature).

   Have I missed your message to Friends congratulating
Mrs. Allott on her appointment OBE in the UK New Years Honours
List?

   With all best wishes for the coming year of the Tiger.

   Yours ever,

      Douglas Rogers.