Reply to MRC (fwd)

Subject: Reply to MRC

Dear Pon Nya Mon  and Mon friends,

Thank for your message of 13/1/98.  I remembered the day I attended MRC's
Conference in 1994. I think today MRC has successfully expanded its works.
During Xmas and New Year holiday I was at the border.   We went to NMSP
HQs to discuss about MUL GA which is scheduled to hold at the border
during 12-15 March 1998.  The other issues are about Mon national Libera-
tion.  I could not print your Joint Statement concerning the arrest of Mon
MP Dr. Min Soe Lin, because the printer at Sangkhlaburi does not match
with my computer.  But I told to NMSP about your activities and you
blamed "unbelievable that NMSP didn't say any word about the arrest of
Dr. Soe Lin. NMSP is not in the position that could complain SLORC
(now SPDC). But Nai Shwe Kyin has done his best quietly for Dr. Soe Lin's
release. He went and negotiated with SLORC by himself.  By the end of
November (after he was released) Dr. Aung Moe met Dr. Soe Lin and
his wife at Nai Shwe Kyin's residence in Moulmein to pay respect to NSK.
We have learn much about the situation inside.  Recently NSK and his
team  went to Rangoon and also visited  Pegu where the SLORC has
constructed Bayih Naung Palace.   SLORC officials tried to explained
about their work, but in contrast NSK said "We know that Pegu is the
Mon's, so where is Rajathirat's Palace."  The SLORC could not give any
answer. In the mouth of Than-Hlyin River there is an ancient bell of
Thamma-Chedee, Mon noble king.  Expectedly it is one of the biggest
in the world.  SLORC is trying to salvage this giant bell and then will
claim  as their own.  SLORC can do anything the ordinary people can't do,
because  they are the re-birth of ancient Burmese monarch, Ne Win,
rebirth of Alaungpaya, Khin Nyunt - Bayihnaung and Saw Maung - Kyan-
sitha. You can see the statue of Bayihnaung at Kohtaung (Victoria Point)
and Pegu, its face look like Kin Nyunt.  Don't you believe it ?

I would like to send you Mon Calendar of 1998, with meaningful and
colorful picture.  (To restore peace, human rights and democracy into
the Monland, God Birds, Bob, return from abroad).   Please provide your
accurate mailing address as soon as possible.

God save the Mon.

Sunthorn S.