INFORMATION SHEET NO.A -0298(I) (r)

>		ASTONISHINGLY FICTITIOUS
>		On 27 January at 07:00 hrs the (Radio Free Asia) Myanmar Language
>Version broadcast some news items in which one was on the dissolving of the
>State Law and Order Restoration Council administration.

So what is your official explanation in few words and what is truth?
I guess no smart guy will buy that it was free from Ne Win's plot. I interpret the SLORC to SPDC change as a realization of last year's rumor that Ne Win and fellows  are planning to regain hasher control over the power structure in Burma.  So any explanation without Ne Win in this change will be virtually nonsense.

>for they can now clearly judge the credibility of R.F.A.which now has proven
>to stand for Rumours and Fabrications for Asia. (R.F.A.)?

Great! You are just supporting my idea that we should reveal the hiding names of SPDC. I gatehered a number of interesting definitions for SPDC on the net such as:

Soldiers' Prevention of Democracy Council    (derived from SKM's proposal)
Secret Police and Druglords Council          (from Original)
State Pieces Divided Council                 (from Jim's proposal)

Thanks for your digest on what RFA reportedly reported about the change.
KT