Many questions (r)

A rough and ready answer to your question about schools -- all ordinary high
schools and universities are closed, but those studying special subjects at
special levels  (mainly children of SLORC leaders, naturally) are able to go
to school.  Graduate course, with limited numbers, may be open.  Teachers
are in universities -- they put in their time in Rangoon U, Rangoon
Institute of Techoology, Mandalay U etc., but there are no students.  Too
dangerous -- they fear demonstrations like those that took place in Dec.
1996 (have you seen the video footage from Images Asia of those
demonstrations -- very powerful!)

Be well, peaceful, and happy.

With metta,
Visakha and Ken