OKKAR (r)

Hi Mr Burmese!!!
With no identity which means you have no guts and courage to show who
you're.Outrageously funny!Do I have to be a SLORC
agent when I say "Shut up" to the people barking online with no
agenda.

A double agent???How thorough and certain you are!!It's so obvious you
are Mg Ayes' thug though I'm not Khin Nyunt's.hahahahhahahahaha!!!

If I were a double agent,I'm sure you'd be  jealous you can be only
a one-sided agent.You can be one too.Write a proposal to CIA in
Langley.

take care,Buddy!No offence!

Mahuya

You wrote