OKKAR (r)

Mahuya @ Julian Moe,

     Your skinny ass has been busted Mahuya, so call JulianMoe...you did fool
me for awhile with your innocent messages...
     Now you are exposed ..You Should never try to make smooth things up for
your buddy Okkar.... We all know who he is and he know his place...... Julian
Moe you are playing dangerious game man; beside your bisexual lifestyle(don't
be surprised)
     It is really easy to fool people from Burma because no one but you guys
got equipments and money . Now we are in International ground buddy...Fair
fight...
     We will fight you, till it's over Mahuya.....Both side will go after you
Julian...
     My suggestion "You better choose side or get lost like Okkar does"....
     Okkar know his place in Hell...so does Ne Win and his fellas generals