Many questions (r)

Dear There!!!

The University of the National Races Development is not the University,
its just brain-watch institution of BSPP,SLORC and SPDC, and it was
formed by BSPP. It's called in burmese "National Races Development
Institution" (not Tertiary Institution).
Gen. Ne Win never attend any University's convocations but Ne Win and
leaders of BSPP,SLORC and SPDC  are always there(National Races
Development Institution)

PP