Shameful indeed (r)

> From:	dohrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (W. Kesavatana-Dohrs)

>  This reminds me of the efforts of your SLORC/SPADCO employers to put out
>  so-called "information sheets" that purport to speak on behalf of the NLD,
>  whose members are jailed or restricted from use of telephone, fax,
>  photocopier or video and are thus kept from speaking for themselves.

    Nobody is jailed or restricted from use of telephone, fax,
    photocopier or video according to the rules and regulations. Every company
    in Yangon has these fesilities. But if someone tries to commit crime by
using
    these fesilities they will not be allowed. If NLD memembers are jailed
what had
    they done by using ther fesilities? Find out the answer.

> Such so-called "information sheets" are equally fraudulent to the "Lucky
> Draw" posting that you are bleating about.

   Information Sheets are never sent out under someone's fake account.

OK