Shameful indeed (r)

In a message dated 98-02-03 07:16:58 EST, kzy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Of course, even if you send the information sheet with a fake account,
> everyone will immediately know whose is responsible.
>  	I believe faking someone accounts and writing childish things are
>  really shameful.  Well, what SLORC and Burmese military wrote and
>  dispensed rude words were also shameful for ever.  You remember, Cap. Si
>  Thu and a group dispensed very rude words and defamation letters against
>  Daw Aung San Suu Kyi and that mission was directed by the military
>  leaders.  It is very shameful that such kind of stupid military personals,
>  who don't have respect on the people and the rights of the people,
>  are ruling the country against the will of the people.  Don't you feel
>  ashame?  I am sure you do because you can't even appear openly in public.
>  Before saying the shame, you should think first what shameful things you
>  and your accomplice did.
>  KZY

     I will not be able to do my personal responses to BurmaNet, MAYKHA and
even in SCB for some unpredicted time in the future because of my very very
personal problem. It means that there will be no person to respond you
personally unless another one more person has the courage to respond you
personally.

     But I will try to find the way to respond you without hurting anybody. If
I find it you will see my responses again.

Okkar

I will always try to help and never try to harm others.