Urgent/Danger- SLORC is tampering t (r)

<< It is laughable that you should care to notice this `injustice' and ignore
 those created by the SLORC/SPDC (State Punishment and Detention Council)?
 This letter is typical of their hypocrisy.
 Sort out the problems in your country first, only then will we have
 respect to listen to your bleatings. >>

Dear friends,

     I will not be able to do my personal responses to BurmaNet, MAYKHA and
even in SCB for some unpredicted time in the future because of my very very
personal problem. It means that there will be no person to respond you
personally unless another one more person has the courage to respond you
personally.

     But I will try to find the way to respond you without hurting anybody. If
I find it you will see my responses again.

Okkar