STop this bloody mails RFB (r)

 >/* Written  8:23 PM  Feb  2, 1998 by winmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx in
igc:reg.burma */
 >/* ---------- "STop this bloody mails RFB" ---------- */
 >What are you doing on the internet? I got more than 300 bloody messages.
 >You said WAIT AND SEE for what. Sending everyday same messages.

We are not seeing 300 copies. It is a problem with a mailer on your
end. What kind of system are you using? Have or set forward on serveral
account into one?

Mail program often send ack-package back to the sending mailer once the
mail has been sent. If your mailer doesn't send back ack-package
due to forward or other reasons, as it often with DEV VAX/VMS system,
above condition arises and you'll will get tons of copies.

It happend to me a while back.