To all BurmaNet subscribers

Dear burmanet-l subscribers,

According to the igc support staff, the recent glitch was caused by a server
error. Everything is back to normal now, and we are very sorry for the
inconvenience.

We would like to remind all subscribers to respect other subscribers by not
posting personal attacks on burmanet-l.  Please limit your postings to news
pieces and thoughtful analyses so that this listserv can serve as a useful
forum for all subscribers.

Also, please note that everyone, whether pro-democracy or not, can subscribe
to burmanet-l.  It is an open forum, and we hope that a constructive
dialogue can take place here.

If you would like to only receive the BurmaNet News and no other postings,
you can switch to the burmanews-l list.  To do so:

send a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx

in the message body write:
unsubscribe burmanet-l
subscribe burmanews-l