RICEBOWL: 2ND HELPING (r)

Dear Burmanet,
Can you please forward this to David Arnott.

Dear David,
I am an economist and a political scientist, originally from Burma, with a
Ph.D from the University of Pennsyvania who now works at Radio Free Asia in
Washington, DC.  I found your article on "Once a Ricebowl" very interesting,
especially in the way you include the army if your analysis.
I wonder if I might discuss this with you over the email and if you might be
interested in round table discussions. I am trying to set up some.
I have a weekly news analysis column and a poetry column on air and am
trying to develop new programs, since these have been very successful
judging from viewer responses.
Please do contact me at this email address.
Looking forward to talking to you.
Sincerely,
Kyi May Kaung

Kyi May Kaung