Appology (r)

Okkar my main man,

     Now your tone getting humble and meek....Start learning the lesson of the
free world...you can't be a jerk or the asshole on the net as you would be in
Burmese military......I'm glad you learned your lesson about democratic
society and the rest of the free world....
     Nothing wrong with doing what you are paid to do for your generals....we
all understand how the life would be in Rangoon military head quarter.... you
got to suck up their ass even though you are more educated and smarter than
your ass hole generals.... On top of that, you are still insecure for your
life... They'll ship your ass to MI torturing camp as they wish Okkar.... And
you know that you will never be promoted to a general, because you are not
Burmese....They will take away all your possesion including your car and house
as soon as your ass is in jail... I know you understand all these...
Yes...your back is not safe at all buddy Okkar...they will stab you in your
back as the time come and the time is near....you know how Burmese general
are...
     My last word to you is" watch your back Okkar"....Watch your back... Your
masters are very famous for their disloyality...