To Intimidate me????

Fuck you!I don't give a fuck about both sides.If I care ,i wouldn't be
living.But I do know u r pathetic and fucking stupid beyond
compare.tell your SLORC contactsI don't give a fuck about them.You
will end up being a refugee talking only on the Net. in Aussie.Look at
your pathetic face in the mirror,You old fart!I don't know what u r
talking about and stop insulting me if you don't know who  you are
dealing with.because of your stupidity and spychasing adventure,the
whole world now thinks the Burmese are pathetic losers.

By the way,let me tell who this Burmese@xxxxxxx is. His name is Win
Ko, a pathetic refugee who has never been involved in the 1988
uprising but got to Australia to seel asylum for economic
opportunities.Admit it,chicken shit!!!!!

You are fucking paranoid and seek a psychiatric help.If you can't
afford it,go apply for welfare ,will you?

BurmaNet subscribers know how insulting,inhumane,and low  Win Ko is
now.

I pray nobody shoot u soon .If you come to Sydney,you're !@_)*&

Sincerely,

mahuya