WHAT I SAW AND HEARD IN MYANMAR By (r)

Kenichi San,

     Read my words  buddy San,"YOU ARE NOTHING BUT SUCK ASS".....
You can not hide the truth with your high profile journalist image....You are
challanging the truth with what the rapests and thiefs fed you buddy..I may be
a low class working people but you are high profile cheap bullshiter with low
self respect.
     Now everybody know that your ass is belong to military generals...
     They will throw your ass out, as soon as they know that you are worthless
no good jap....